- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
How we Collect Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impractical to do so.
We do this in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website, apps or sending SMS/MMS to us
- during the registration process when you create an account on www.corzac-games.com
- when you subscribe to our rss feeds
- when you follow us on social media
- when you sign up for our newsletter
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and other government entities
- mailing lists
- recruitment agencies
- contractors and business partners
Why do we Collect, Hold, Use and Disclose Personal Information
The primary purpose for which we collect information about you is to enable us to perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide service to you;
- to provide you with news, information or advice about our existing and new games and services;
- to communicate with you including by email, mail or telephone;
- to manage and enhance our games and services;
- to personalise and customise your experience;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our websites;
- to conduct competitions or promotions on behalf of www.corzac-games.com and selected third parties;
- to verify your identity;
- to provide as part of business data to third parties if you have authorised us to do so;
- to conduct business processing functions for operation of our websites or our business;
- for our administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), promotional, planning, product/service development, quality control and research purposes, or those of our contractors or external service providers;
- to provide your updated personal information to us, our contractors or external service providers;
- to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity; and/or
- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
What Happens if we can’t Collect you Personal Information
If you do not provide us with the personal information described in this policy, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested, either to the same standard, or at all (for example, if you do not register as a member of a website, you will not be able to access features or services that are reserved for members only);
- we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about special promotions; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
How do we Disclose your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or external service providers for the operation of our websites or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and otherwise provide products and services to you, including without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, newsagents, couriers, photographic analysers, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, and professional advisers such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or joint venture entities or partners;
- our sponsors, or promoters of any competition that we conduct or promote via our services;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us;
- the police, any relevant authority or enforcement body, or your Internet Service Provider or network administrator, for example, if we have reason to suspect that you have committed a breach of any of our terms and conditions, or have otherwise been engaged in any unlawful activity, and we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary;
- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
Like many other Web sites, www.corzac-games.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.corzac-games.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.corzac-games.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Information About Children
www.corzac-games.com has the option for users to register an account. www.corzac-games.com’s products and services are intended for general audiences and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. When a www.corzac-games.com product or service does collect age information, and users identify themselves as under 13, the product or service will either block such users from providing personal information, or will ensure consent is obtained from parents for the collection, use and sharing of their children’s personal information. We will not knowingly ask children under the age of 13 to provide more information than is reasonably necessary to provide our services.
We encourage you to talk with your children about communicating with strangers and disclosing personal information online.
Security / Theft / Personal Information
www.corzac-games.com will NEVER ask you for your personal information. Our site is completely free and although we allow account registration, we do not require a subscription. Do not ever enter your personal financial information, including credit card number, bank details, etc on this site. If you see anything that asks for personal financial information – contact us immediately. We will never ask for any financial details via email.
How can you Complain about a Breach of Privacy
We have a formal procedure for investigating and dealing with privacy breaches. Once the Privacy Officer receives a complaint, whether it is in writing or verbal means, the Privacy Officer will commence an investigation with the relevant business unit from which the alleged breach stemmed. The investigator will endeavour to determine the nature of the breach and how it occurred. We may contact you during the process to seek any further clarification if necessary. If a breach is found, the Privacy Officer will escalate the matter to management so that the process can be rectified to prevent any further breaches from taking place. We will also contact you to inform you of the outcome of the investigation. We will endeavour to resolve all investigations within a reasonable time.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Disclosure of Personal Information Outside Australia
We may disclose personal information to our related websites and external service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access, including by means of firewalls, password access, secure servers and encryption of credit card transactions.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org